Thursday, January 10, 2013

Friendship

Ever stop to just look around at your life? I realize I have a lot of friends, a lot of them who would be there for me if I asked them to. But I realize I don't have that "Best Friend" who would I can tell everything to, or who I can't go a day without talking to or seeing. I realized just the other night that I have to be careful who I tell my feelings to because they tell other people and those people turn around and tell someone else. And you know what? Being from a small town where everyone knows everyone, soon people start to twist the truth and before you know it, everyone knows every dang thing about you not caring if it's true or not. I miss having that "Best Friend".  Also while I'm on this venting spree...Put down your damn phone when you are with someone and respect being with them . Obviously Facebook and Instagram are more important than being in their company. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your guts, Shelby! You are such an amazing lady. I really do want you to have all of the best things that this life can afford. I definitely know how it feels to not have someone to talk to. I know we aren't 'best friends', but you saved me from a breaking point once, and I hope I can return the favor and show you the same kindness and love that you have shown me. I owe you a lot! Thank you for being such a great example to me! I really do appreciate I love you!

    ReplyDelete